Finally, the Sun is up,shining bright and warm. The skies are no more gray, but blue and lovely. The weather is beautiful, and we got some fashion tips here to help you get the perfect wardrobe ready for the warm season.
1. Wear cool-colored clothing. Choose cool and pleasant colors as outfits. Gear towards white, lightpink, coral, light blue , like the color of the sky. This colors tend to reflect, rather than absorb, the sun's rays. Black would be the wrong color for you on a cool, warm afternoon stroll as this traps in the sun's energy ,resulting in making you feel uncomfortably warm.
2. Opt for sleeveless or loose sleeves outfits. The season is warm, and this lays a demand for allowance of as much airflow as possible. You do not have to go fully strapless if you do not want to, but consider sleeveless camisoles. short sleeves light T-shirts, puff-sleeve blouses, and off-shoulder Tops. The idea is to keep you fully ventilated as much as possible, This is super healthy for your skin.
3. Stay away from tight clothing. Tight clothing does not only leave you feeling so warm and uncomfortable, but wearing tight garments all day will damage your skin because the skin will not breathe well and this may lead to skin infections like yeast infections which if not treated quickly will cause skin disease. Learn to dress light and loose during Summer. That's because even if you don't feel like you're sweating, you still want to evaporate moisture off your skin. The loose clothing allows air to pass along the skin freely and exit, speeding up evaporation and carrying off excess heat. That being said, Loose-fitting clothing is your best bet for staying cool in the summer. Go for cropped tops, wide-leg pallazzo Trousers, loose shirts, 3/4 trousers, oversize T-shirts, dresses, skirts and shorts which allows room for the skin to breathe.
4. Choose breathable, eco-friendly fabrics. In addition to breathability, sustainability should also be top of your fashion shopping lists. Choose Soft Touch fabrics, lightweight, breathable, durable, absorbent, antimicrobial, moth-resistant fabrics to Stay Cool in the Summer time. Staying body cool lowers your body temperature in summer and this helps your body organs to work efficiently. We recommend, cotton, linen, Lyocell, Bamboo, Jersey or silk fabrics.
5. Ditch jeans. Denim Jeans is one of the heaviest fabrics ever. Wearing thick stretch or skinny jeans may be too warm for your summer style. If you must wear Jeans, then we recommend lightweight cotton , lyocell or linen pants instead. The trendy wide-leg mom's jeans,destroyed jeans , jeans Shorts or Jeans Skirts holds a wide range of collection which still allow for proper air circulation around your skin and body.
6. Try on Dresses. Dresses are feminine and beautiful. They ain’t just for special occasions. A comfortable floral flay or gathers silhouette dress is an easy option for days when you don’t know what to wear. Therefore, dig deep into your closet and bring out those mini dresses, rompers, and miniskirts. If you do not have any, then it is time to do a little Dress shopping at JASPER Mode . They are various collections of styles you would definitely want to get your hands on. It is also OK to go longer dress wise. Think about the bohemian look, Kimonos, Maxi dresses, long Viscose skirt or Midi dresses. The summer time boost thousands of dress trend opportunities to explore. Imagine you in a sleeveless or spaghetti strap maxi dress with a silk neckscarf or a lace embroidery top with a long viscose skirt or pant. You could also try your hands on an oversized T-shirt with shorts or a simple long T-shirt dress , the list is endless on how you could liven up your summer spark!
7. Allow the feet to breathe. Flip-flops are great for walks, or going to the beach, but to dress up your look, opt for strappy sandals or espadrilles, which will allow optimal air exchange. Leather sandals come in comfortable options that will add more style to your fashion look. Ballarinas are great to have,and you could still find some models that are flexible slip-ons , comfortable to walk in, with cuts and all over punctures to allow air for your feets. Check out the shoes collection at JASPER Mode.
We hope you relax and enjoy your summer with proper fashionable clothing, because like every season, it comes and goes away pretty fast.